AD replication is set for 30 minutes since the DC we would have disabled
the account is at a different site than the DC local to exchange. We've
ruled out people enabling her account that had access. We checked msg
trackign log and it shows delivery right at the time it was in her sent
items.

it just boggles the mind, wish we had our DCs logging archived and set more
granular to see if that gives any clues, but they already overlapped.

-BenN