From: Sauvigne, Craig M [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 2:48 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Computer forensics training

I am looking into computer forensics training to better assist in
computer crime issues with our campus police department. I am looking to
learn things such as data recovery from formatted media to tracking
emails to recovering web browsing history and everything else I can
learn. I know how to do some of these things to a certain degree but
would really like to get more in depth and formal training.

Does anyone know of a good company that trains in this area? I prefer
classroom training to online but would work with online. I have found a
few by searching online but I would like to get opinions from some
people who have taken similar training and can recommend places based on
firsthand knowledge.

Thanks.

====================

Craig M. Sauvigne

System Administrator

Winthrop University

Rock Hill, SC 29733

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

SC143

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Derek Lidbom
Director of IT, Trone
336.812.2010
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any attachments may
contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated
recipients named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you have received this communication in error and that any
review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its
contents is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error,
please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from
your computer.  Thank you.