From: Bob Hartung [bhart...@wiscoind.com]
Sent: 17 November 2011 6:20 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Backup Software

We have 3 locations with 10 servers

Main Location: (7) Windows 2003 and (1) Windows 2008 servers
       |                                                      |
       |                                                      |
Wireless Bridge                                        VPN
(36Mb x 36MB)                                 (3MB x 384K)
       |                                                      |
       |                                                      |
Cross-Town Location:                    Out-of-State Location:
(1) Windows 2003 server                   (1) Windows 2003 server
       350 GB of Data                                250 GB of Data

We already have NAS units at each location with at least 3 TB of available
storage.

Budget: $7500

My intention with D2D is to have one full back with incremental backups so the
backup window should be a non-issue. The incrementals can occur multiple times
a day using VSS.

Bob Hartung
Dir of I.T.
Wisco Industries, Inc.