IMHO, I don't list hobbies.. I didn't even want to have future employers see
my personal blog site in case they had a political, social or religious
stigma against something I may have blogged about. Sometimes hobbies can
help, sometimes not.

What if the hiring manager hates your hobbie? had a former employee who
always left early on Friday's and wasn't available for on-call because of
kayaking..