True. And by that logic no phone is safe, smart or otherwise.

--
Mike Gill

From: Micheal Espinola Jr [mailto:michealespin...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2011 10:24 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Google, What Happened To 'Do No Evil'?

Except for two things.  You'll never know if someone turns it on, and this
information can be raked by anyone with physical access.

e.g. See: Law enforcement

f [1].e.g. See: Insurance agencies.

1.  Future

--
Espi

On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 10:13 AM, Mike Gill <lis...@canbyfoursquare.com>
wrote:

On iPhone, you can see the diagnostics data that is sent. It's in the same
place you go to turn on the feature, as it's off by default. As long as you
trust nothing more is going on, then at least Apple's implementation seems
far less nefarious.

--
Mike Gill