Hi All

Our current AD domain is running under Windows Server 2008 R2 and our
workstation clients are Windows XP Pro. At times (2/3 times a day) I am
having to clear the DNS cache of our domain server because certain users
would be unable to access certain websites such as for example
HSBCNET.com. They can access other websites without any problems whatsover
but somehow certain websites require the DNS cache to be cleared. Weird.
Any idea what could be causing this to happen?

TIA
Pierre