He has swapped cable with another machine that didn't exhibit the problem -
same result.

Different ports on the router - same result.

So it appears to be an issue with the laptop's Ethernet port.  It just
seems weird that it would have lower throughput than the 802.11g wireless
connection.

Roger Wright
___

I just had my vision checked. My hindsight was 20/20. My foresight is
legally blind.

On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 11:10 AM, Miguel Gonzalez <miguel_3_gonza...@yahoo.es

<<image001.jpg>>