I tried out the browser for a while.  Still uses IE settings in the
background...

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew W. Ross [mailto:mr...@ephrataschools.org]
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2011 9:54 AM
To: Joseph Heaton; NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Backup Software Recommendation

Perhaps it's all the bad press I have heard about Comodo, but I have a hard
time trusting them. Many of their products are free or dirt cheap, and have
some amazing features... so I don't want to have a negative bias...

Has anybody had good luck with Comodo products? Please help me confirm or
correct my bias!

--Matt Ross
Ephrata School District