I am using my personal email, not my other one on the list.  Do not
want the big boss man to find out...

I am currently an IT manager for a company with 120 employees with a
team of 15 IT professionals (internet/ecommerce company). I have been
looking at IT manager positions for other companies, but it always
comes down to one drawback... they want someone from a larger
environment/company. What are some ways I can present myself to say I
can do the job?
One company said that they have 10 remote locations to support. I have
supported five remote locations and said that 10 would not be an
issue. I even had companies say no even if the team I would be
managing consists of 5 or 6 people.

All say that as an individual contributor, I would fit in perfect. But
not for a management position for a large company. As much as I
probably would not mind, it would be a step back in career progression
and pay.  But it is something am thinking about.
Just looking for a little guidance...

Thanks