On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 3:19 PM, Tom Miller <tmil...@hnncsb.org> wrote:
> But yes, I told the reseller of the error, and it's taking forever.  I'll
> take blame, but I'm not cool with a simple return taking four month.  I
> can't tell if this an HP or reseller issue, though.

  It's definitely a reseller issue.  It may also be an HP issue, but
again, that's none of your business.  The whole point of the reseller
relationship is they deal with the suppliers, you deal with just them.
 If they're not doing that, the reseller is just pocketing a
percentage for doing nothing.

-- Ben