I like it. Of course, you could implement this feature now on your own.

From: Andrew S. Baker [mailto:asbz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 3:36 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Interesting Windows 8 logon feature

After you've traced the correct password, the cursor should move in a random
path for 5 seconds, and you should have to follow it before completely logging
on.   :)
ASB

http://XeeMe.com/AndrewBaker

Harnessing the Advantages of Technology for the SMB market...

On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 4:14 PM, Jonathan Link