From: Cesare' A. Ramos [mailto:cra...@idfllc.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2011 12:44 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: AT&T & iPhone

After further research and testing with the users iPhone it is actually an
error with Gmail (imap.gmail.com is not responding).  It then stops the flow of
all e-mail.

Going to perform some research but may just remove the Gmail account and
recreate.

CAR
Direct: 305-492-7961
Service Desk: 305-492-7979