From: "Jonathan Link" <jonathan.l...@gmail.com>
To: "NT System Admin Issues" <ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Subject: Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!
Date: Fri, Dec 23, 2011 12:57 pm

Ob: bah humbug!
Just kidding. Merry Christmas!

On Friday, December 23, 2011, Jim Mediger
<j...@holaday.com<mailto:j...@holaday.com>> wrote:
> Ditto!  errr  +1!

or send an email to

DISCLAIMER The information contained in this electronic mail may be
confidential or legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient(s) only.
Should you receive this message in error, please notify the sender by replying
to this mail. Please do not read, copy, forward or store this message unless
you are an intended recipient of it - unauthorized use of contents is strictly
prohibited. Unless expressly stated, opinions in this message are those of the
individual sender and not of GFI. While all care has been taken, GFI is not
responsible for the integrity or the contents of this electronic mail and any
attachments included within. (GFI2011)