On 4 Jan 2012 at 12:03, James Hill  wrote:

> Consultant. Price point is much less than Logmein rescue and teamviewer if
> possible.  Mikogo is looking promising, I'm just testing it now.

I use UltraVNC Single-Click.  Price point is perfect: free.  Not sure if it
will meet your needs, though.

DameWare might.  $99/license, so the price-point is right.

    DameWare Mini Remote Control
    http://dameware.info/products/dmrc/

    All DameWare software is licensed per User, not per Computer, and
    there are no additional fees for client agents installed by the
    program.  Therefore, the number of licenses required must correspond
    with the actual number of people that will be running the software.
    For example, if there are 10 technicians that will be running the
    software and connecting to 10,000 remote machines, only 10 licenses
    are required.

    Each licensed user can have the software installed on up to three
    machines (eg. Desktop, Laptop, and Home Computer) and still be
    covered under his license, provided he is the only person running the
    software on these additional machines.  If anyone else will be
    running the software on the additional machines, an additional
    license for each additional person running the software is needed.

At your support site you would want to set up a "Reverse Connection" as
documented here:

    The Reverse Connection
    http://www.dameware.com/support/kb/article.aspx?ID=300094

Then set up an MSI installer for your clients to run and connect to you.

--
Angus Scott-Fleming
GeoApps, Tucson, Arizona