>I went back and corrected a few other accounts that I knew at one point has
>been DA.

It's not just DAs that are subject to adminSDholder.

If you want to know you got them all, query all your user and group accounts
for adminCount value of 1. Then you will know just what is covered by it.

Something along the lines of-

ADFIND -default -f
"(&(|(&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user))(objectCategory=group))(adminCount=1))"
 -dn