Here is a few links for the ciphers issues:
You can only use SSL v3 or TLS v1.0
http://manyrootsofallevilrants.blogspot.com/2011/11/disabling-low-ciphers-in-iis-60.html

Here is the Blog from IIS.net that will set you straight on what to take care
of in the registry.

http://blogs.iis.net/sakyad/archive/2008/12/11/enforcing-ssl-3-0-and-removing-weak-encryption-vulnerability-over-ssl-iis-6-0-and-isa.aspx

You can test your ciphers using openssl.
 To make sure you don't have sslv2 enabled, do the following.

Install latest version of Openssl ( I believe 1.0x now)
navigate to the bin directory in the openssl install directory.
Type openssl to get the openssl command line.

then type the following: OpenSSL> s_client -connect host:port -ssl2
( if it comes back with the following, its not accepting SSLv2)
CONNECTED(00000758)
4348:error:1406D0CB:SSL routines:GET_SERVER_HELLO:peer error no cipher:.\ssl\s2_
pkt.c:675:
4348:error:1407F0E5:SSL routines:SSL2_WRITE:ssl handshake failure:.\ssl\s2_pkt.c
:428:

Show this to the auditors.
EZ

Edward E. Ziots