*>> miniumum10 characters in length, with no expiration, no history and
no mimimum age?*

When I determine what would make me comfortable with the above, I'll let
you know.

In the mean time, I'll echo the "why" question you've already been asked...

* *

*ASB* *http://XeeMe.com/AndrewBaker* *Harnessing the Advantages of
Technology for the SMB market…

*