From: David Lum [mailto:david....@nwea.org]
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 11:47 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Related to my Domain Admin thread

Cool. I already have some AD groups created for some of these kinds of things.
Some need to be able to create user and workstation accounts, does it make
sense to have two different groups? One for creating machine and another for
user? Don't think I'll have a situation where anyone would need one capability
but not another, doesn't mean it won't happen.

The other thing I see is they want local admin access to servers in case
there's some hardware/software issue, I have that handled via restricted groups
for the Service Desk team but what SE's  get me with is "what if it's a DC?".
Same for being able to do a file restore.

Dave