Typically, there are easy ways and hard ways to go about things, and the
latter outnumber the former for the most part.

Once you've asked for guidance and received it, it pays to take that road,
so as to minimize your time on the latter road.

Just saying.

* *

*ASB* *http://XeeMe.com/AndrewBaker* *Harnessing the Advantages of
Technology for the SMB market…