I would rate those items higher.   I went with the Netgear WNR-3500L a few
months back, using the DD-WRT firmware, and have been very pleased.

Should address all the listed concerns.

BTW, if one is disabled some level of network access via a GUI, one should
ensure that the GUI itself is not dependent on that same connection.

* *

*ASB* *http://XeeMe.com/AndrewBaker* *Harnessing the Advantages of
Technology for the SMB market…

*