On 1/18/2012 6:17 PM, Jonathan Link wrote:

Can you restore back to the point where it is fully installed?

I restored back to the day before I started decrypting and trying to uninstall.

What version is this, out of curiosity, and how are you deploying
updates for PGP?

10.0.3, and the installer is downloaded from the Universal Server (v3.20 MP1). The installer is 10.2.

I did find a copy of the 10.0 PGP Desktop installer that we had stored offline. Tomorrow I may try re-installing using it, so that the program works properly. Then manually uninstall. And then install 10.2 manually, from a copy of the installer we have offline.