From: Jay Dale [mailto:jd...@unetek.com]
Sent: Monday, 30 January 2012 11:09 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Setup separate lab VLAN

Ok, so here's my question to that.  The DHCP server is also the AD and DNS for
the network, in addition to having a scope option that points their VoIP phones
to a DHCP on their phone system (separate subnet as well).  If I change the DG
will that affect any of this as well?

Jay Dale
 Senior Systems Administrator