From: Steve Ens [mailto:stevey...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 12:55 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Registered for MMS 2012 - who knew

Looks like an option for me as well...I have to decide if I'd get more out
of this or tech-ed.  Is there a vendor expo at MMS as well? Which is nicer,
Vegas in April or Orlando in June?

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 11:21 AM, David Lum <david....@nwea.org> wrote:

Turns out me and our Service Desk manager  - who now reports to the same
manager I do - were both pinging our new boss (been here less than a month)
about attending MMS2012 without the other knowing about it.

And just like that, we're both going J.

David Lum
Systems Engineer // NWEATM
Office 503.548.5229 // Cell (voice/text) 503.267.9764