-----Original Message-----
From: ntsysadmin <ntsysad...@rccs.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 21:58:47
To: NT System Admin Issues<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>Subject: Patch management software...

I'm looking for affordable patch management software for several of my small
business clients. Workstation numbers range from 4-80 PCs running XP, Vista,
Windows7 and a few Macs. It's okay if I can't find anything to work with the
Macs. I like the Secunia product but I didn't see an offering for users with
very small number of workstations. What are people using? Are there any free
options out there that are worthwhile?

Thanks,

Mike