I use a couple of their Spam/Virus firewalls for email.  Very happy with it.

BF

From: Alan Davies [mailto:adav...@cls-services.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 4:28 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Barracuda Firewall NG

We use their WAFs.  Very solid product, very enthusiastic user group from the
industry events I've been to where lots of people use them.  To be fair, this
list would be a poor barometer.  NGFs and WAFs are still considered quite niche
for some reason, even though I wouldn't dream of publishing web services
without one these days ..