"Because we feel  you are not diversified enough to address our issues."

Same issues I have addressed over the years poor issue management, no
project management, no documentation, crashing servers, IT staff
treating the network like a high school lab.. etc. Not only can I stop
the bleeding and stabilize the patient (gave then how I would do it),
I can implement a more proactive approach to IT management and stop
the fires (also gave details.)

I guess they rather have the fires...