I would not rule out an upgrade to more bandwidth within the next year
or two.

>>> "Andrew S. Baker" <asbz...@gmail.com> 2/2/2012 9:01 AM >>>
Awesome. More reason to recommend the PA device, as it will excel at
managing the filtering and packet inspection without the performance
dropping off precipitously as with some other vendor's products.

Do you expect to upgrade the bandwidth more than that? Why did you
select the 5020, vs the 4000 series?

I'd recommend that you go with a pilot test, btw. 30-45 days of real
world testing without any major commitment, and you'll see what works
for you best.

ASB
http://XeeMe.com/AndrewBaker
Harnessing the Advantages of Technology for the SMB market…

On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 9:00 AM, Rhonda Richardson