Thanks for this crumb, Don.  I’m going to check the BlackBerry for a WiFi/Proxy
Server connection…(that she wouldn’t have updated – ever).

Sean Rector, MCSE

From: Don Kuhlman [mailto:drkuhl...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2012 11:50 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: One account keeps locking out

Yes - look for any mobile devices and try to track down where the lockout is
coming from and trace it back to the source.  I had one last year like this -
user was locking out randomly all the time.  It turned out that they had an
iPad in their car and when it was close enough to connect to the wireless
network it connected and was using old credentials on one of the domain
accounts, locking it out.