I've got a new-ish (January) EMC VNXe 3100, and have run into a
troubling limitation - in use as an iSCSI device, it doesn't support
LUNs larger than 1.99tb. According to a post by EMC staff on their
community forum, it's doe to the implementation of the SCSI II
protocol.

I don't know if this limitations affects its use as a NAS, but that's
disturbing. My Lefthand units support larger LUNs with no problem.
And, otherwise, it's performed just fine - no problems at all.

Does anyone out there now if other EMC products have this limitation?

Kurt