From: David Lum [mailto:david....@nwea.org]
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2012 10:58 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: NTDSUTIL...

I'm guessing this utility by design is clunky? I do get that it's powerful, but
man it reminds me of EDLIN. OTOH I'm getting the hang of it, but not sure if
that's a good thing or bad thing.
David Lum
Systems Engineer // NWEATM
Office 503.548.5229 // Cell (voice/text) 503.267.9764

or send an email to