All,

This article:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2508835

describes the problem fairly well.

After a while, some web sites just won't resolve - for us, it's
anything in the hilton.com domain and subdomains (perhaps others, but
the travel folks always scream, and nobody else has yet, so I can't be
sure).

The only workaround is to either restart the DNS Server service on
both of my DCs, or to clear cache on both.

Unfortunately, the hotfix doesn't seem to work - I applied it to both
DCs two weeks ago, and it just occurred again.

Is anyone experiencing this problem?

Also, the article above points to an article on DNS Cache Locking -
I'm about ready to turn locking down or off, but wondered how severe
others judge the threat of DNS cach poisoning to be.

It's more an annoyance than anything critical, at this point, but I
thought I'd explore it a bit.

Thoughts?

Kurt