If you want a response to this post, simply add that you're paying $12-$25 per
hour and require the creation of sales and marketing materials as well as sales
of maintenance agreements (in addition to representation at Chamber of Commerce
meetings)

The last post was fun to watch.

Alex Eckelberry
www.eckelberry.com