Blue screen on boot

Guido Elia
HELPPC - HELPPC SERVICE
________________________________
Da: Jonathan [mailto:ncm...@gmail.com]
Inviato: venerdì 10 febbraio 2012 12.30
A: NT System Admin Issues
Oggetto: Re: R: Reinstallation of Windows 7

Please be specific about what you mean by "not booting/bootable". What exactly
does your system do when you press the power button to turn it on?

If your system is not bootable (will not POST) and you don't.get to the point
where you have an "Operating System not found" or similar error/blue screen,
then you most likely have a hardware error that no DVD will fix.

I have installed Win7 from the dvd over top of an existing install more than
once with success. I have also rolled back to an earlier restore point by
booting from the dvd more than once.

Jonathan