Got it. I knew as soon as I hit send I'd find it...

Quotes around the entire shooting match, including the variable..

Dave

From: David Lum [mailto:david....@nwea.org]
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 1:30 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Variable that has spaces when enumerated, plus...

I am trying to copy a file to
%appdata%\Acrobat\This will blow up
via batch file - predictably I get "invalid arguments" when I run file with
said command in it. I can't find my notes on how I've done this before. What
combination of quotes will get me what I need?

Maybe I need to have a blog to keep my stuff available in one place :-)
David Lum
Systems Engineer // NWEATM
Office 503.548.5229 // Cell (voice/text) 503.267.9764

or send an email to