So still no Cloud Sync huh?
I was going to use that as my easy argument to get my 1 install of iTunes
off my Network :(  Plenty of others reasons to pick from though.

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Leone [mailto:oozerd...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 2:41 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Allowing or not Allowing iTunes on corporate computers????

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 2:38 PM, Sam Cayze <sca...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can’t Apple products finally sync over the air yet?

Yes, over WiFi.

>   Didn’t they announce that not too long ago?
>
> Is iTunes still even needed?

Yes, that's where the syncing comes from. :-) ITunes syncs wirelessly with
my iPad over WiFi. But there's no way around needing Itunes, as that's where
the library of media that is being synced comes from/goes to.
(and apps are considered media, so it backs those up, too, along with songs,
videos, books, etc)

scripted without non-builtin tools.