From: Kennedy, Jim [mailto:kennedy...@elyriaschools.org]
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 1:27 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Limiting DHCP

Yea, don't do static's. It will haunt you sooner or later.

DHCP reservations for existing stuff, then an exclude from the scope for all
the unused addresses. You can real quick turn off that exclude when you get new
devices until they get an address....then you can easily create a reservation
for them and redo the exclude.