Yeah, I got a 5 year old generic laptop that just fell over this morning. I barely used it until this last year. I got an IBM and a Dell that are over 10 years old and they run 24/7, both of them - still...

All because no one wants to pay for anything anymore, so let's show a low price tag and buy it two or three times as often... Any further ahead? Not really! BUT HEY IT WAS CHEAP! Hope your all happy with yourselves now... ;P Wal-Mart generation indeed...