From: Kurt Buff [kurt.b...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2012 2:12 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: FTP site configuration backups

I believe I have a slightly different situation than what you're
describing, but I could be wrong, so correct me if I am.

On this server, the FTP users are accounts in the local accounts base
- we chose to do that so that vendors/partners would each have a
protected directory with exclusive access to it. That would place the
names and accounts in the SAM database, correct?

Regardless, this would require poking holes in the firewall that
aren't already there, which I'm reluctant to do.

Thanks,

Kurt