From: Gary Slinger [mailto:gary.slin...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2012 9:40 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Windows File Archive

The problem with you damn do-gooders trying to answer his question is:

* he hasn't stated what system he's working on,
* or copying to,
* or what he's tried,
* or what he's considered.

Is robocopy a windows only solution? (All I know it as, and I'm not interested
enough to look it up). Suppose he's on unix, linux, or mac? (I understand some
people use those?). Or even some old fashioned big iron or something in-between
like an AS/400 (yes, I know what they're called now)...

I realize it's not likely, given the third-grade nature of his question. But
after all, he does work for a company billing itself as 'Your Technology
Solutions Provider'.

So be careful, folks, he's a 'professional'.

Shit, for all I can tell from the original post, he's trying to copy PDF's from
his SAN to his iPhone or something. Via his Outlook Server or Linux Email or
something.

Actually, I apologize. Carpet boy was probably smarter. And yes, I realize how
dumb that sounds.

FFS.