All the research I've done shows that DirectTV has more channels at the similar
offering levels.  At least here they do.

Joe Heaton
ITB - Windows Server Support

From: Don Kuhlman [mailto:drkuhl...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2012 9:53 AM
To: Heaton, Joseph@DFG; NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: MagicJack

I've been thinking about getting DISH for TV.  We have refused to add any extra
Comcast services for TV.  When I originally got it, we had the basic stuff that
came along with the cable connection - so we had a bunch of channels -
including FX and SCI FI for a while.  Since they've went digital, we have about
10 channels (as we only have Internet and the most "Basic" TV package we can
get) - no boxes.  Now, they've sent us another msg telling us we had to get
boxes just to watch TV on our older sets.  So we got 3 of those for free and
have to put those in.

Looks like DISH has a good deal too now with Blockbuster and all their included
stuff.

Don K