I have one client that has (get ready to cringe) desktops that are 9 years old.

Most others attempt to replace in a 3-4 year cycle.

For me and my employees, it's about 2 years.

From: David Mazzaccaro [mailto:david.mazzacc...@hudsonmobility.com]
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2012 3:13 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: PC lifecycle?

How long do you folks keep PCs and laptops in your organizations?

4? 5? 6 years?

My oldest are a few from 2006.

I am thinking I should start replacing after they hit 5 years (4 years if heavy
user/issues).

I know it will depend on the business environment...I'm just trying to get some
idea as to what others do.

Thx

.

or send an email to