Memphis?

From: Maglinger, Paul [mailto:pmaglin...@scvl.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 8:35 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Carolina "BBQ Sauce" (was Re: Proxy server and ISA)

It's in Wikipedia, so it's true.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owensboro,_Kentucky

-          Owensboro considers itself the
"BBQ<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbecue> Capital of the world"; it holds its
International BBQ
festival<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_BBQ_festival> and
competition every second weekend in May.
Who else would have the International BBQ Festival?