From: Cynicalgeek [mailto:cynicalg...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 8:54 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: list delays

It's pretty easy to ignore a signature, but to have to ignore it hundreds or
thousands of times when it's including in replies by other people just doesn't
make any sense to me.  But....whatever.

You know I've considered using my real name on here several times.  However,
after seeing how a lot of the "masters" of this list treat the readers of the
list, I'll never do it.  The "masters" find enjoyment in berating and
personally attacking readers of the list.  I wouldn't put it past some or the
"masters" to actually look somebody up and either A) call a list member's
employer to complain, or B) personally attack (verbally) in real life over the
phone, via snail mail, etc.

This list is still useful but there is a lot of unprofessionalism that goes on
that has nothing to do with my 'cynicalgeek' email address not using my real
name.
On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 10:37 AM, Jonathan Link