I use it at my call center in my DNS forwarders. I am not sure whose proxy avoidance list is more accurate between OpenDNS and Websense, but using them both I think is better than just one.

I have found it to be very responsive as well and don't mind the ad pages on mis-typed / unavailable web sites.

Klint

Roger Wright wrote:
Anyone using OpenDNS to provide a measure of web filtering?  I've been
playing with it on my home network and the name resolution and site
blocking both work well.

Roger Wright