From: Cameron [mailto:cameron.orl...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 4:30 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Printing Issues with IE 9

Good afternoon all,

Win 7 pro 64 bit - fully patched
Printers - Canon ir3225 (from a W2008r2 print server that tells me the hotfix
for it, doesn't apply that that system)
Issue - Script error/Internal error when trying to print from a web page

I'm seeing issues all over Google about printing issues with IE 9. The hotfix
that MS provides to *fix* the issue is already installed on the system and
still no joy. Apparently there are compatibility problems with some printer
drivers and IE9 (Canon & HP mostly it seems). I've tried disabling the script
debugging but that didn't help, neither did turning off protected mode.

I'm at a bit of a loss here...has anyone figured out a way around this?

Suggestions/ LMGTFY welcomed!

Thanks as always!

Cameron

or send an email to