Stop making sense.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Schaefer [mailto:k...@adopenstatic.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2012 8:42 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: view active computers on the network Windows domain when file and
print sharing is turned off

I think OP needs to define what he means by "view"

Does he want a list of machines currently connected to his network (whether
they are part of his domain or not)? Does he want a list of machines that are
joined to his domain (whether connected to the network or not)? Does he want to
know more about the machines than a list of names? What tools does he have at
his disposal? How big is the environment? Does the environment include VPN?
Wireless? Etc.

Cheers
Ken