Although, I knew of the availability of Amazon's EC2, I'm curious to know if
anybody has tried some things with the platform and they have some experience
they can share on what does and doesn't work on the platform...

Could you host an application? For example, I have a HVAC controller software
that is currently running in a VM, and this might be a perfect translation to
an EC2 instance. It would have to reach my internal network somehow, but there
appears to be ways to do that.

Any other crazy things people can do with this? Could you do a Domain
Controller? How about a DHCP server?

--Matt Ross
Ephrata School District