I stream Netflix to my TV from my Xoom across the HDMI port, and that is
working fine.  Not that that helps you much, just that it is working on other
arrangements.

Any firmware updates for the Samsung you missed?

From: Christopher Bodnar [mailto:christopher_bod...@glic.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 9:15 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: OT: NetFlix app on Samsung devices

Anyone out there having a problem with their NetFlix app on a Samsung TV or
Blu-Ray player this week? Seems very coincidental that it started right after
the European DST date of 3/25/2012. First noticed it on 3/26/2012 with my
UN46C6400. Everything works great up until the loading screen. Status bar never
moves, and then about 30 seconds later you get a message “We're having trouble
playing this title right now.  Please try again later or select a different
title." Internet connection is fine and other apps work (VuDu, Amazon ). Tested
NetFlix on my Sony Blu-Ray player and no issues. Did all the typical
troubleshooting steps, reset TV, de-activated the device and re-activated. No
luck. Then I went and tried my BD-D6500. Now on this device, nothing seems to
happen on the status bar page for about 90 seconds then it starts to load and
everything is fine. Never used to be like that, usually started loading
immediately. I’m thinking this might be a timeout issue, that the TV has a much
lower timeout than the blu-ray player, but no way to prove that. So far support
from NetFlix and Samsung haven’t been any help.

Christopher Bodnar
Enterprise Achitect I, Corporate Office of Technology

Tel 610-807-6459
3900 Burgess Place, Bethlehem, PA 18017
 <mailto:> christopher_bod...@glic.com

The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America

 <http://www.guardianlife.com/> www.guardianlife.com

----------------------------------------- This message, and any attachments to
it, may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution,
copying, or communication of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail and delete the message and any attachments. Thank you.

<<image001.jpg>>