I am sure something will come out but right now, the FBI's is on it,
from the looks of things.

On the other hand, I hate blowing up my Backtrack box about 10 mins
before heading out for the day... ( love the synaptic tool, but
installed too much stuff and didn't configure before I shutdown)

Ohh well live and learn J

Edward Ziots

CISSP, Security +, Network +

Security Engineer