Kurt just jogged my memory, we have used this.

http://www.polycom.com/products/telepresence_video/telepresence_solutions/personal_telepresence/cma_desktop.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Kurt Buff [mailto:kurt.b...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2012 3:37 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Webinar connect to Polycom

Polycom sells (or used to - haven't looked lately) a software client
to connect with their systems. I tested it internally against our
Polycom units, and it worked well. I didn't have a chance to test it
over a WAN or from home, however. I can't remember the price - this
was probably 3 years ago.

Kurt